Make Your Kitchen a Safe, Sanitary and Stylish Space by Sealing Those Sneaky Gaps
15 Years of Quality Caulking Experience Make Us the Best in Town
Kitchen Caulking is Essential for Preventing Damage
In your kitchen you can’t risk moisture getting into walls or your floors, as this can cause major problems and damage that can be difficult and expensive to repair.
Luckily, when you partner with Eastern Sealant Services on your next building or renovation project, you can have peace of mind that your kitchen is in good hands:
- We only use quality materials
- Our team use advanced equipment to optimise results
- We’re proud of our excellent workmanship that ensures proper application and a neat outcome
After we’re done with your kitchen caulking, you’ll have a space that’s safe to use, and looks great with a sleek finish.
Reasons to Invest in Quality Caulking
Caulking is a minor item and expense when you look at your project’s plans, but it has major impact. Kitchen caulking can affect all of the following:
- Home maintenance: Prevents damage caused by moisture.
- Health and safety on the property: Reduce the growth of mould in order to prevent respiratory problems.
- Aesthetics: Quality kitchen caulking results in a finished look.
- Longevity: Quality caulking products won’t wear away quickly.
Types of Kitchen Caulking
Thanks to our years in the industry, our team can assist with all the following:
- Countertop caulking: Cover the gap between a countertop and the wall.
- Sink caulking: Ensures there’s no gap between the countertop and a sink.
- Backsplash caulking: Seals gaps between the wall and your backsplash.
We’ve done it for brand new homes and offices, as well as renovation projects or simply helping with repairs to existing structures.
ESS does it all and we offer other services too, from glazing to flooring, so talk to us about all you need for your project.
New Projects, Renovation or Repairs—Let’s Talk!
Our portfolio and many happy customers prove that we have what it takes to ensure your kitchen caulking is up to standard and looking great too.
Remember, when it’s done right, you’ll need fewer repairs down the line, saving you time, money and effort. Our experts are waiting to assist and you can look forward to:
- Competitive pricing
- Projects completed on time
- Friendly service
With over 80% of building defects being related to improper caulking, don’t take a chance—work with our experts for best results.