Stop Leaks for Good in Your Kitchen Flooring in Melbourne
Your kitchen flooring in Melbourne is tough — it has to be to stand up to all the foot traffic it experiences. Over time, though, a critical component of your tiles — its waterproofing sealant — can start to degrade and lose its ability to perform. With Eastern Sealant Services, addressing this problem is easy.
Key Questions to Ask Eastern Sealant Services About Your Kitchen Floor Boards in Melbourne
Before engaging any service, it’s important to understand what you need assistance with, what form that assistance will take, and what you can expect during the process. We’re happy to help you learn what you need. Start by asking our team these questions when you contact us:
- Ask about the quality of the current seal around your kitchen tiles in Melbourne. Sometimes sealant does not need to be replaced entirely right away – touch-ups may yield better results. However, when the initial sealing was not correct, we can step in to redo the entire space to ensure your kitchen floor retains its much-needed waterproofing.
- Ask how long your new sealant will last. Many factors can influence the lifespan of sealant, including humidity, how often it must actually repel moisture, and more. Understanding when, where and how often you should revisit the sealing on your floors is important for keeping your property in excellent shape. Our staff can provide you with an honest, transparent answer.
- Ask about the value in using epoxy in Melbourne to entirely seal your floors. Some flooring types take to this treatment exceptionally well, creating a glossy, waterproof and slip-resistant surface. Perfect not only for kitchens, but also certain workspaces and more, epoxy solutions can add value and utility to your space. A thorough conversation with our team can help to illuminate its potential benefits in your space.
Developing Some Background to Robust Epoxy Flooring in Melbourne
Understanding when and how you might want to rely on epoxy flooring solutions is important. While the Eastern Sealant Services team is always happy to answer your questions, start by understanding some of the basic facts about these options:
- Epoxy flooring solutions are different than typical caulking or sealing agents. Epoxy is typically a two-part solution that, when combined, ultimately exhibits stronger and more resilient properties than the separate ingredients. By spreading special epoxies on surfaces such as concrete, we can create a sleek surface that protects the underlying flooring from heavy traffic and abuse.
- We can help you determine if this is the right solution. Using our knowledge and understanding of epoxy products, we can identify whether your floors are an ideal candidate. For example, tiled kitchens are typically not good for epoxy solutions; traditional sealing methods to block up the gaps between the tiles will yield a better overall result. For concrete kitchen floors, however, these solutions may be ideal.
- Do you want more control over the way your floor looks or the properties it exhibits? We can choose differing epoxies based on the results you’re after. Let us know what you’d like to see and we can work together to find a solution.
Accessible Solutions for Industrial Flooring in Melbourne
Eastern Sealant Services is also proficient in providing commercial sealing solutions for industrial locations throughout the Melbourne area, including large-scale projects such as those in warehouses. We are also qualified to perform work on low- and mid-rise buildings, further extending the reach of our services. Check out some photos of our completed projects now, or get in touch with our team to find out how we can help protect your floors for years to come.